song of the day | subsite of the last word

« Home

Wise Men (James Blunt) »I Don't Give A Damn (Avril Lavigne) »The Dolphin's Cry (Live) »By The Way (Red Hot Chilli Peppers) »V Day Stuff »Always (Saliva) »In The End (Linkin Park) »Say It Isn't So (Gareth Gates) »Miracle Drug (U2) »Yellow (Coldplay) » 


  Everything (Lifehouse)
Posted at 10:34 AM on Sunday, February 19, 2006 by Anonymous

Find me here
Speak to me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That is leading me to the place where I find peace again
You are the strength that keeps me walking
You are the hope that keeps me trusting
You are the life to my soul
You are my purpose
You are everything
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this
You calm the storms
You give me rest
You hold me in your hands
You won’t let me fall
You steal my heart and you take my breath away
Would you take me in
Would you take me deeper now
’cause you’re all I want
You are all I need
You are everything, everything

Profile
Name: Aditya

Home: Gurgaon, Haryana, India

About Me: I'm a moody and fairly creative guy! Got lots of stuff on my mind at any given time of the day, which makes it easy for me to talk to anyone, but also gets to a lot of people because I remain pre-occupied with my thoughts while they keep on talking :P I only talk about things which are of immediate concern to me, to the other person, or which might help either of us. Anything else, is shallow talk, which I stay away from!

See my complete profile




Get My Blog In Your Mail!

powered by squeet.com

Links:
- Akki N Jain
- Million Dollar Smile
- Sita Priya's Blog
- The 4th Dimension
- Mike's Space
- FreshTags
- Ecmanaut
- My Tag List






add this button to your site/blog as a link to this page! « link to me!



Aditya Mukherjee © 2005-06 | Powered by Blogger