song of the day | subsite of the last word

« Home

Yellow (Coldplay) »Everything Burns (Ben Moody feat. Anastacia) »Run (Snow Patrol) »Tears in Heaven (Eric Clapton) »The Reason (Hoobastank) »Heal Me, I'm Heartsick (No Vacancy) »Don't Wanna Miss A Thing (Aerosmith) »November Rain (Guns n Roses) »Behind Blue Eyes (Limp Bizkit) »Heartbreaker (Led Zeppelin) » 


  Miracle Drug (U2)
Posted at 8:13 AM on Friday, February 10, 2006 by Anonymous

I want to trip inside your head
Spend the day there...
To hear the things you haven't said
And see what you might see

I want to hear you when you call
Do you feel anything at all?
I want to see your thoughts take shape
And walk right out

Freedom has a scent
Like the top of a new born baby's head

The songs are in your eyes
I see them when you smile
I've seen enough I'm not giving up
On a miracle drug

Of science and the human heart
There is no limit
There is no failure here sweetheart
Just when you quit...

I am you and you are mine
Love makes no sense of space
And time...will disappear
Love and logic keep us clear
Reason is on our side, love...

The songs are in your eyes
I see them when you smile
I've had enough of romantic love
I'd give it up, yeah, I'd give it up
For a miracle, a miracle drug, a miracle drug

God I need your help tonight

Beneath the noise
Below the din
I hear your voice
It's whispering
In science and in medicine
"I was a stranger
You took me in"

The songs are in your eyes
I see them when you smile
I've had enough of romantic love
I'd give it up, yeah, I'd give it up
For a miracle, miracle drug

Miracle, miracle drug


Even though this may not be the most appropriate song for you, this is a song I'm dedicating to my bestest friend in the whole wide world (Y, you know I mean you).
The reason for this is because this is Y and my THEME SONG.. like how we kept singing it on and on today!! Lol.. the times I have with you are better than ANYTHING in the world. I always have SUCH a good time with you. S is a really lucky girl...
What you did for me today is more than anything anyone in the world has ever done for me. I truly am a very lucky person to have you as a friend, Y, and I love you (the PLATONIC way...) oh and don't you forget MIS!!!!!


Profile
Name: Aditya

Home: Gurgaon, Haryana, India

About Me: I'm a moody and fairly creative guy! Got lots of stuff on my mind at any given time of the day, which makes it easy for me to talk to anyone, but also gets to a lot of people because I remain pre-occupied with my thoughts while they keep on talking :P I only talk about things which are of immediate concern to me, to the other person, or which might help either of us. Anything else, is shallow talk, which I stay away from!

See my complete profile




Get My Blog In Your Mail!

powered by squeet.com

Links:
- Akki N Jain
- Million Dollar Smile
- Sita Priya's Blog
- The 4th Dimension
- Mike's Space
- FreshTags
- Ecmanaut
- My Tag List






add this button to your site/blog as a link to this page! « link to me!



Aditya Mukherjee © 2005-06 | Powered by Blogger