song of the day | subsite of the last word

« Home

Tears in Heaven (Eric Clapton) »The Reason (Hoobastank) »Heal Me, I'm Heartsick (No Vacancy) »Don't Wanna Miss A Thing (Aerosmith) »November Rain (Guns n Roses) »Behind Blue Eyes (Limp Bizkit) »Heartbreaker (Led Zeppelin) »Rest In Pieces (Saliva) »Words (Boyzone) »Here Without You (3 Doors Down) » 


  Run (Snow Patrol)
Posted at 11:53 PM on Monday, February 06, 2006 by Anonymous

I'll sing it one last time for you
Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right
In all I've done

And I can barely look at you
But every single time I do
I know we'll make it anywhere
Away from here

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear

Louder louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say

To think I might not see those eyes
Makes it so hard not to cry
And as we say our long goodbye
I nearly do

Light up...

Slower slower
We don't have time for that
All I want is to find an easier way
To get out of our little heads

Have heart my dear
We're bound to be afraid
Even if it's just for a few days
Making up for all this mess

This is a song that is featured in like EVERY, and i mean EVERY TV show. I first heard it on One Tree Hill, then on the CD Shiv gave me for my birthday (Kataria... you rule). It's a really really really good song. And I'd like to dedicate it to you, A...

Profile
Name: Aditya

Home: Gurgaon, Haryana, India

About Me: I'm a moody and fairly creative guy! Got lots of stuff on my mind at any given time of the day, which makes it easy for me to talk to anyone, but also gets to a lot of people because I remain pre-occupied with my thoughts while they keep on talking :P I only talk about things which are of immediate concern to me, to the other person, or which might help either of us. Anything else, is shallow talk, which I stay away from!

See my complete profile




Get My Blog In Your Mail!

powered by squeet.com

Links:
- Akki N Jain
- Million Dollar Smile
- Sita Priya's Blog
- The 4th Dimension
- Mike's Space
- FreshTags
- Ecmanaut
- My Tag List






add this button to your site/blog as a link to this page! « link to me!



Aditya Mukherjee © 2005-06 | Powered by Blogger