song of the day | subsite of the last word

« Home

Against All Odds (Phil Collins) »Can't Stop (Red Hot Chilli Peppers) »By The Way (Red Hot Chilli Peppers) »Dice (Finley Quaye feat. Beth Orton) »Afterglow (INXS) »The Zookeeper's Boy (Mew) »You Had A Bad Day (Daniel Powter) »Fall To Pieces »Bedshaped (Keane) »Torn (Natalie Imbruglia) » 


  On An Island (David Gilmour)
Posted at 4:53 AM on Wednesday, May 31, 2006 by Aditya

Remember that night, white stairs in the moonlight
They walked here too, through empty playground, this ghosts town
Children again on rusty swings getting higher
Sharing a dream on an island it felt right

We lay side by side between the moon and the tide
Mapping the stars for awhile

Let the night surround you
We're halfway to the stars
Ebb and flow, let it go
Feel the warmth beside you

Remember that night, the warmth and the laughter
Candles burn though the church was deserted
At dawn we went down through empty streets to the harbor
Dreamers may leave but they're here everafter

Let the night surround you
We're halfway to the stars
Ebb and Flow, let it go
Feel the warmth beside you

Profile
Name: Aditya

Home: Gurgaon, Haryana, India

About Me: I'm a moody and fairly creative guy! Got lots of stuff on my mind at any given time of the day, which makes it easy for me to talk to anyone, but also gets to a lot of people because I remain pre-occupied with my thoughts while they keep on talking :P I only talk about things which are of immediate concern to me, to the other person, or which might help either of us. Anything else, is shallow talk, which I stay away from!

See my complete profile




Get My Blog In Your Mail!

powered by squeet.com

Links:
- Akki N Jain
- Million Dollar Smile
- Sita Priya's Blog
- The 4th Dimension
- Mike's Space
- FreshTags
- Ecmanaut
- My Tag List






add this button to your site/blog as a link to this page! « link to me!



Aditya Mukherjee © 2005-06 | Powered by Blogger